Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Solar Vagabonding in California



Am vagabonding in California at moment were my solar system just failed - I use a 25W sunling pannal and a T Kkeon battery/transformer - its this second thats failed - think the panel is overloading it - worked fine in UK run/charged my camera and me laptop - this setup in theory should work, need some help trubble shooting the problem. All you need to get is a small cable modification to make it work - then a car charger for you camera battery's and you are go. Its a small simple plug and play, light wight setup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, this is awesome! I've gotta find out more specs on how you set this up. This would definitely be useful! How's Portland?

hamish said...

its a good system - haven't writern it up yet as it dosent seam to be 100% relabel... goda find out why - but given the wright conditions it works fine for a time...